Busy time for StudyLink, check your details online.
23 July 2012
StudyLink is currently in a busy period as we process applications and enquiries for second semester study.
This means you may experience reduced response time during the busiest times of the day. If you are ringing to check the status of your application the easiest way is to use MyStudyLink.
Using MyStudyLink you can...
• check your Student Allowance and Student Loan application status
• apply for course-related costs
• view your mail online
• view and accept your Student Loan Contract
• view details of your next payment and previous transactions
• view and update your personal details such as your address, phone number and income
• check your Student Loan balance, change the amount of your living cost payments.
Setting up your MyStudyLink account
To have access to MyStudyLink you need to have an online account.
When you apply online, you will be set up with an online account as part of the application process. Once your application has been processed and we have received all of your identity documents, such as a copy of your birth certificate or passport (if we haven't already seen it), we will confirm your username and you will be sent a new password. You can then access your MyStudyLink account.
If you have an account but you have forgotten your password
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset this yourself online by going to the login page of MyStudyLink and selecting 'Reset your Password'. Make sure you reset this before you log in. You will need to answer the challenge question you have set up.
If you have forgotten your username
If you've forgotten your username you will need to contact us.