Get it done online
09 February 2016.
These are the busiest weeks of the year for our contact centre, but did you know you can save yourself a phone call and do lots of things online? You can even do most things on your mobile or tablet.
Once you’ve got access to MyStudyLink, you can use it to:
- check the progress of your application
- check if your documents have been received
- view and accept your student loan contract (if you’ve had a student loan before)
- apply for course-related costs
- check when your payments start
- view details of next payments and previous transactions
- change the amount of your living costs
- tell us about any changes in your income
- tell us about any changes to where you live or who you live with
- view and update your personal details
- get your mail.