Easter and ANZAC day holiday information
10 April 2017.
When you'll be paid and when we’re open over Easter and ANZAC day.
If you normally get paid on:
you'll be paid on:
|Tuesday 18 April||Friday 14 April (available by Eftpos and ATM machine)|
|Tuesday 25 April||Saturday 22 April (available by Eftpos and ATM machine)|
|Wednesday 26 April||Tuesday 25 April (available by Eftpos and ATM machine)|
Payments on Wednesday 19 April, Thursday 20 April and Thursday 27 April will not change.
When we're open
We're open our usual hours, but will be closed on the public holidays:
- Friday 14 April, Good Friday
- Monday 17 April, Easter Monday
- Tuesday 25 April, ANZAC day
Our online services
MyStudyLink will be available throughout the holiday period, including public holidays.
You can use MyStudyLink to:
- manage your information online
- claim course-related costs
- re-apply for your Student Allowance and Student Loan.