Help you can get when you finish study
There is help available when you finish study. What you can get depends on what you're going to do next.
When you finish study, the payments you get from us will stop.
Help from Work and Income
You could qualify for payments from Work and Income if:
- you're looking for work
- you currently can't work because of health, disability or illness
- you're on a low income or are only working part-time.
Work and Income can help you:
- look for work
- write a CV and cover letters
- prepare for a job interview
- buy equipment you'll need for a new job.