If you're studying at summer school (third trimester), you may be able to get a Student Allowance or Student Loan.
Who can get it
What you need to do
We may be able to add your summer school study to your last or next Student Allowance or Student Loan application if:
- your application was approved, or will be approved, for less than 52 weeks
- adding your summer school study would not make it be approved for longer than this.
If we can't add your summer school study, you'll need to complete a returning application in MyStudyLink.
- Your last Student Loan application went from February to November.
- Your summer school study goes from November to January.
- As this falls within 52 weeks, we can add your summer school study onto your last Student Loan application.