Disability or health condition
Our definition for a disability or health condition.
A disability or health condition could include:
- physical disability or impairment
- physical illness
- psychiatric illness
- intellectual or psychological disability or impairment
- any other loss or abnormality of psychological, physiological, or anatomical structure or function (including sensory impairment)
- reliance on a guide dog, wheelchair, or other remedial means
- the presence of the body of organisms capable of causing illness.