Continuing childcare (5-13 years)
If you want to keep getting before, after-school and holiday care for your child you need to confirm that with us every term.
What you need to do
We’ll send you an OSCAR declaration form to complete about a month before the school term ends. Or you can download the form.
You'll be asked to confirm your childcare arrangements, or let us know about any changes, eg, your child goes to after-school care but now needs care in the holidays.
- Complete the OSCAR declaration form.
- Print the form and get your childcare provider to complete and sign the 'OSCAR Programme Supervisor to complete' section.
- Log in to Connect and upload your form.
If your child is in more than 1 programme, you need to complete a declaration form for each one.
When you need to re-apply
If it’s been more than 8 weeks since you got the subsidy for before, after-school or holiday care you’ll need to apply again.
You'll also need to reapply if:
- you want to enrol an additional child
- your before, after-school or holiday care payments have been cancelled.