MyStudyLink allows you to do things like declare your income or claim course-related costs online.
When you use our online services we'll cover your data. Find out more — cheap as data
Log in for the first time
Before you can log in for the first time, we need to confirm who you are. This means that either:
- we have evidence of your identity, eg, either:
- you’ve applied for a Student Loan or Allowance before, or
- you're in the process of applying and have sent this document to us
- you used a RealMe verified identity to apply
- you verified your identity with RealMe after you submitted an application.
We'll send you an email to let you know when you can log in.