Our definition for limited full-time.
Limited full-time is when we consider you as a full-time student even though you're studying part-time. You must be studying part-time for a good reason, eg you're either:
- finishing an approved course that you’ve already started and doing enough papers so that you’re studying over half of a full-time course, or
- studying part-time for a significant reason with the support of your education provider, eg:
- you have a serious medical condition
- for a reason you can’t control (eg, disability)
- you would struggle with a full-time workload (this is called 'academic best interest'), eg, English is your second language and this is affecting your ability to study full-time.