Second factor authentication
This requires both "something you know", eg your username and password, and "something you have" eg your phone.
StudyLink doesn’t require you to set up second factor authentication for your RealMe login to apply online or access MyStudyLink.
Second factor authentication means that after you entered your username and password, you’ll be asked to enter a code to finish logging in. You can choose to get the code either:
- by text
- from the Google Authenticator app
If you verify your identity with RealMe, you’ll need to set up second factor authentication. This means you’ll need to either:
- provide your mobile number
- download the Google authenticator app and link it to your RealMe login.
To add your mobile number on your RealMe login
- Go to Login on the top-right corner – select Manage my login.
- On the left-hand side, select Contact details