Jobseeker Support Student Hardship - health condition, injury or disability
If you have a health condition or disability that affects your ability to work, you may not have to look for full-time work or register with Student Job Search.
What you need to do
- Call us to discuss your situation.
- You'll need to apply for Jobseeker Support Student Hardship - we'll talk to you about this when you call.
- We'll send you a Work Capacity form which your doctor will need to complete. The form will tell us:
- how your health condition, disability or injury affects your ability to work
- how long it will last
- whether you can plan for full or part-time work, or training.
- Log in to Connect and upload your form.