Don't meet passing requirements
If you don’t meet your passing requirements you won't be able to get a Student Loan, unless it's for a reason that's beyond your control.
Didn't pass for reasons beyond your control
We may not count any EFTS you studied where either:
- you've had something significant happen in your life which means you failed your course, eg you had a serious:
- illness that put you out of action for some time (eg, glandular fever)
- accident and ended up in hospital for a while
- you have other special circumstances, eg you've been in a Civil Defence emergency, like a flood or earthquake
- you withdrew from either:
- any course in the last 5 years and got a full fee refund
- part of a course (eg, a paper or a semester) in the last 5 years.