Don't meet passing requirements
If you don’t meet passing requirements and don't have a good reason, you can't get a Student Loan until you meet them again.
To meet passing requirements, you must have passed at least half of all the study you've done in the last 5 years.
If you haven't done this, and you don't have a good reason, you may be able to regain access to the Student Loan. You need to either:
- stop studying and wait until enough time has gone by to meet the passing requirements, or
- keep studying until you meet the passing requirements. Your study needs to be:
- at a tertiary education provider
- on a course that's approved for Student Loan
- completed without getting a Student Loan.